👨🏻💻 I am a software consultant / contractor / freelancer with over 6 years of experience and I help companies or individuals around the world design and implement their mobile software solutions.
💻 I enjoy developing Android Mobile Applications using Java, Kotlin, RxJava, Retrofit, Jetpack, Firebase.
📥 Drop me a message if you think my expertise could help your organization!
📱 Mobile: (+40) 754 555 329
✉️ Email: email@example.com
💬 Skype: alex.neagu04
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
✅ Developed new features, ensured maintenance and renewed compatibility with new devices on the main product of the company, a software that offers full in-store media content, including music, visuals, messaging and interactive components.
A few projects that I\’ve worked on:
✅ Smart City
An app used to interact with the people of a city via mobile phones.
– Reduced the development time by 50% by creating a suite of 4 apps, each having its specific purpose: points of interest, jobs, shopping and culture.
Skills used: Java, XML, REST Api, Glide, GSON, Firebase, Google Maps, AirLocation, Facebook SDK, Retrofit2, ZXing
✅ GO App
A mobile ecommerce app template for online retailers.
– Reduced the selling price of an ecommerce mobile app by 90% by creating a template
that can be customized for each client in just a few days.
– The app can be easily integrated with the most used ecommerce platforms, so it can be linked with most online shops.
Skills used: Java, XML, REST Api, Glide, Facebook SDK, Bridge, Butterknife, Firebase, GSON
The mobile version of an online retailer, meant to make shopping easier for its clients.
– Increased sales by 20-30% by using all the best practices in the field.
– Highlighted the shop\’s best offers in specific zones by creating a more dynamic, modular UI.
Skills used: Java, Android SDK, XML, REST Api, Glide, Facebook SDK, Bridge, Butterknife, Firebase, GSON
✅ AQUA Scanner US/UK
An app that can scan the labels of every water bottle and display its composition.
– Achieved 100% precision by building a solution that scanned the labels using AR technology.
Skills used: Java, XML, REST Api, CraftAR, Glide, Bridge, Butterknife, Firebase, GSON, Acra, Flurry Analytics
✅ Dolce Sport TV
A sports TV wanted to offer its clients the possibility to watch its 4 channels live on mobile devices.
– Developed in less than 3 months an application that could support a livestream to 80.000 sports fans at once.
– Created a custom player that integrated specific stream formats, adapting its transmission quality to the connection\’s speed.
– Built a video archive platform to watch the key moments at any given moment.
Skills used: Java, XML, SQLite, REST Api , Google Analytics, ExoPlayer
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.